Get Research Help!
Other Art Therapy Resources
Library Resources for Art Therapy
Welcome! This guide was created to help LMU students and researchers find and use library resources in Art Therapy and related fields. Any feedback, questions, or suggestions are encouraged. Please leave a comment anywhere on the guide.
Image credit: Flickr / mtsofan
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) offers free writing consultations for students. Their experienced tutors can advise you at any stage in your writing process:
- Search for scholarly sources
- Organize your notes and plan your paper
- Revise drafts for clarity and conciseness
- Revise drafts for grammar and mechanical errors
- Incorporate sources more effectively into your text
- Use the correct documentation style (APA style)
Please call the ARC at 310-338-2847 to set up an appointment. (Ask for an APA tutor)