Ways to get help...
The Library has a number of ways for you to get help! You can:
- Get help at the Information Commons Desk for most hours we are open. See the Library Calendar for exact hours on any particular day.
- Get help by phoning the Information Commons Desk during Reference hours: 310 338-2790
- Get help by contacting any of the Reference Librarians by phone or e-mail
- Get brief help using chat or text messaging when a librarian is available
- Get help 24/7 by using the online Chat GET HELP service
We're here for you!
Look at the Undergraduate Student tab on the Library Home page for a whole range of library services.
Getting help from specific departments:
Information Commons Desk: 310/338-2790
Circulation Desk: 310/338-5709
Media & Reserves Desk: 310/338-3094
Archives & Special Collections 310/338-5710
Library General Phone Number: 310/338-2788
Welcome to your Library! This guide is meant to help you navigate information searches for your World Religions or other class focused on a particular religious tradition.
As an LMU student, your OneCard is your passport to information. All LMU Library online resources -- electronic reference materials, e-books, online periodical indexes, full-text journal articles, and other databases -- as well as ERes are accessible from off-campus if you have Internet access. Just go to the Library homepage or, to make it easier, click on the appropriate links in this guide. For subscription materials, use your MyLMU name and password when prompted.
Use the same information to request books from Basement Storage (you can initiate the request before you leave for class) and for LINK+ borrowing of books we don't have or that are checked out.
Room with a View
Sorry, Tony isn't online right now, but take a look at our other options for getting live online assistance!